Finding scholarships so you can attend school is a daunting task for many. However, the task is even more daunting if you are a minority. Ironically, things can get even more complicated if you are a woman. However, if you work hard enough and look hard enough you will be able to find a scholarship.
This was why Scholarships For Women Online was created, to help women find scholarships to attend the school they want to attend. Below is a list of scholarships pertaining to Hispanic students. If you are looking for scholarships for women in general you should visit this page: Scholarships For Women. If you are a single mother and are looking for a scholarships then I suggest that you look at this page: Grants For Single Moms
Zeroing in on Scholarships For Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is one of the largest firms that offers scholarships. The HSF pertains mostly to Latinos and raises up to millions of dollars from huge companies such as McDonalds and Walmart. Visit their main page to learn about how you can apply for a scholarship.
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation- The Hispanic Heritage Foundation is working to inspire Latino students to attend college.Visit their homepage to learn all about how you can apply for a scholarship there.
- NAHJ- The National Association For Hispanic Journalism is a group dedicated to those of you that have any interest in journalism. Scholarships awarded here can range from $1,000 to $80,000.
Other Scholarships For Hispanic Women
- One option for a scholarship for college is the Jeanette Rankin Foundation. This particular foundation offers a $2,000 scholarship for low-income women over 35 years of age. All you have to do to make a case for this grant is to show how this scholarship can improve your life, your family’s life and the lives of others.
- Furthermore, if you are a mother and have actually acquired an undergraduate degree but lack the proper amount of money to pursue a graduate degree you should look into the American Association Of University Women. Here you can apply for a variety of degrees including one that will offer anywhere between $5,0000 to $20,000 to women that are looking to pursue a degree in any number of areas: Computer Science, Information, Math, Statistics and Engineering to just name a few.
- If you are a mother and your passion is art and you are looking for a scholarship that will help pay for your art aspirations you should look into the College Art Association. Here you can apply for a number of degrees including one that offers $5,000 to members that are from communities that are art driven.