If you plan on going to college and focusing on art then we have created this page just for you. One of the major problems that incoming students have is adjusting to the rising prices of college tuition. As a result, many of these students opt to skip college and enter the workforce. These people probably didn’t realize that there are a lot of financial aid opportunities out there for you, specifically when it comes to the study of art.
A scholarship or grant in the study of art can work a bit differently than your typical scholarship. You can be awarded a grant for college through academic achievement, artistic talent or a high GPA. However, we have decided to set our standards a bit higher so we have done research and compiled a list of a number of different ways to obtain money for college. These ways include: free scholarships, student loans, art scholarships and everything else that we could manage to find.
Student Loans For Art Students
(We only recommend student loans to our visitors who can afford them. If you cannot afford them then the free scholarships above are probably a safer option).
Student loans are a great way to pay for college. One of the reasons being the fact that you are guaranteed the money if you do choose to go this route. Of course, you will eventually have to pay that money all back but if you are able to locate the right student loan everything should work out. We use Simple Tuition to locate a lot of our student loans and that is the service we recommend for you. All you will be required to do is fill out some simple information into the student loan search query and you will be presented with the best student loans available. You can find a link to Simple Tuition below:
SimpleTuition – the smart way to choose student loans
Art Scholarships For Women
Since art is such a broad subject we have located scholarships and grants for many areas of art including: fashion, animation, design and photography. We have done our very best to provide a variety of scholarships so make sure you check out all of the scholarships below. We do feel it is important to mention one thing. This is one page on a much larger site so it would probably be in your best interest to take a look around the rest of our site since we are literally offering hundreds of different scholarships. With this in mind, lets begin!
- Academy Of Motion Pictures- You can win up to $2,000 to $5,000 with this scholarship. This grant is handed out to about 6 students a year that are majoring in film-making or video.
- National Sculpture Society Scholarships- This is a scholarship that is handed out to about 1-6 students a year. Obviously, this is a scholarship that is handed out to hardcore art majors. You can potentially win $1,000 with this scholarship.
- Performing Art Scholarship- This one is for our actors majoring in performing arts. You must be an undergraduate to apply for this grant and you can only win up to $200 to $1,000.
- Art History Scholarship- If you are majoring in art history then you may want to check this scholarship out. You must be a freshman student and a child of a veteran to apply for this scholarship of $300.
- Alpha Delta Kappa- You can win up to $2,000 from this scholarship if you are majoring in arts or even music. Learn more by visiting the site.